Sunday, October 25, 2009

Playing Along with Blue Bird Notes

                                                     Where is your cell phone? hiding
 Your hair?rapunzel
Your Mother? thoughtful
Your Father? quiet
Your favorite food? homemade
Your dream last night? restless

Your favorite drink? EarlGray

Your dream/goal? indiepreneur
What room are you in? front
Your hobby? creating

Your fear? loss
Where do you want to be in 6 years? comfortable

 Where were you last night? couch

Something that you are not? disloyal
Muffins? when?
Wish list item? corduroy

Where did you grow up?VA Beach 
Last thing you did? buy fridge

 What are you wearing?jersey
 Your T.V.? off
Your pets? awwww
 Friends? husband
Your life? blessed
Your mood? breathing

Missing someone? nope 
Vehicle? pickup
 Something you are not wearing? shoes
Your favorite store? Etsy
 Your favourite colour? peacock
When was the last time you laughed? 2 up
Last time you cried? long story 
Your best friend? husband
One place that I go to over and over? pecan tree
One person who emails me regularly? momma
 Favorite place to eat?  home


loved doing this... 

2 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you and your lovely blog....I did get your comment and sorry to hear you have been having trouble leaving a post. I know on some blogs I have the same problem....hummmmm???? But a great big thanks for playing along on the tag game...I love reading your answers. I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found the blog and am liking it much. When I saw that you live in Ivor it was even nicer as I have just moved to an old house in Windsor. I will be back to visit again.
    Have a great day.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete